Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Our Dog Bailey

This is a picture of our dog, Bailey. She's been a part of our family for about nine years, and this picture was taken on one of our camping trips. She's a little scruffy, but such a sweetie.


After taking this picture, I found a tutorial about tracing a photo in Silhouette Studio at Silhouette School. Melissa gives wonderful, easy-to-follow instructions for the process. Before I knew it, I printed the image below. 


I was just playing around and was so happy with how it turned out, I showed it to my husband. His first reaction was, "that would look great on a t-shirt!" My response was, "I can do that!" Then, after thinking about it for a bit my thought was, "can I really do that?"


The answer is, "Yes! Yes I can!!!" I gave this to him a few days ago for his birthday, and he is proudly wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment